Spinach Quiche Recipe
1 pre-made piecrust, or crust recipe of choice
10oz package frozen spinach
1 to 2 tablespoons minced garlic
½ cup cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
1 cup milk (I use whole)
Salt and pepper
1 to 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Make or defrost piecrust into pie pan. Set aside.
3. Nuke spinach until completely defrosted, and strain out all water. Coat a pan with a small amount of olive oil, salt & pepper and add garlic. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool
4. Break 6 eggs into large bowl and whisk. Add milk and some salt and pepper and whisk again until mixed complete.
5. Grate cheddar cheese and coat the entire bottom of the crust with it. Cover with spinach and garlic mixture.
6. Pour egg on top evenly. Sprinkle parmesan over the top.
7. Put in oven. Cook for 15 minutes, then lower oven temp to 350 degrees F and cook for about 30 minutes longer. Egg should look totally set when finished and parmesan should be lightly browned.